Jesus bent down and wrote with His finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask Him, He stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more He bent down and wrote with His finger on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the eldest, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before Him. Jesus looked up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again.” (Jn 8:7-11)
Then those who were at table with Him began to say among themselves, “Who is this, who even forgives sins?” And He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.” (Lk 7:49-50)
Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You, because also today I felt Your love and mercy. Thank You for the words that You said to me through the priest who told me in Your name: “I absolve you from your sins. Go in peace!” Now I really want to bring peace to my family and to those I live with. I shall bear witness to Your love, loving You above all and loving my neighbour as myself.
To those whom I have offended, I want to bring every day joy and peace. I shall live every day in gratitude to You. I shall open my eyes and be aware of all those who do me good. I shall be aware even of the smallest gift which comes to me through Your creatures, and I shall always be grateful to You and to them.
In advance I thank You for all the good that You will be doing through me. May everything be for Your praise and glory. Since You have not condemned me, make me an instrument of Your peace and Your love in the world.
I entrust to You all the future moments when I will be tempted and will fall because of my weakness. I entrust to You the moments in which my love will fail. May Your love heal and renew everything.
I give You my wounded heart. Do not allow me to be led by negative feelings any more. Give me strength and light to say always the right word, the word that saves, guides, encourages and teaches. I do not want to throw the stone of condemnation to people around me any more. I will rather pray for them and sacrifice myself.
My God, through the intercession of Mary, Your beloved servant, make me an instrument of Your peace and reconciliation. May peace always reign in my heart, the peace with which the priest sent me into the world. These are Your words: “Go in peace!”
O Mary, Mother of love, teach me and all your children to love. Amen.
“Dear children! Hatred causes dissension and sees nobody and nothing. I call you always to bear concord and peace. Especially, dear children, act with love in the place where you live. Let your only means always be love. By love, turn into good all that Satan wants to destroy and seize. Only thus will you be completely mine, and I shall be able to help you. Thank you for having responded to my call.” (31 July 1986)
The Ten Commandments
- I am the Lord your God; you shall not have strange gods before Me.
- You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Lord’s day.
- Honour your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
- You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife.
- You shall not covet your neighbour’s goods.
Christian Rules for Living
- I shall believe in God and love Him with all my heart.
- I shall praise God and pray to Him.
- I shall celebrate the Eucharist on Sunday with God’s people.
- I shall keep care of my family and not expect my parents to do this alone.
- I shall take care of my health.
- I shall joyfully lend and share with others what I possess.
- I shall always speak the truth and I will not disclose anyone’s secrets.
- I shall faithfully perform my duties.